Play time!

I love to work with children on location, especially when the background is a beautiful Florida shore line and the subject of the photos is a wonderful family like Sharon’s. I watched their little cute girl growing since she was about 4-5 weeks old. This was the time when Sharon and Mike came to my studio to take newborn photos.

This time around I had a pleasure capturing this family on the beach of Boca Raton. We tried to catch morning light and escape the heat. The first one worked, the second –well, there is no escape from FL heat! This was the biggest challenge for all of us. We all were amazed that little Sloane was running into water with absolutely no fear! I used spontaneous and not-posed, almost journalistic style here. It was important for me to show three of them in a natural playful way. I hope I achieved it. Please enjoy these photos.