"De Eenzaamheid" or simply Solitude - organic cheese farm in Warmond, the Netherlands

Have you ever thought of starting your own organic farm?! Well, ancestors of Van Schie family have and now meet the seventh generation farmer who is thriving today! 

Visiting this picturesque farm was a long term dream for me to see a Dutch cheese farm that only after 3 years of living here finally came true. I am a happy person for many reasons, and one of them is the fact that I live in the cheese heart of the world! And those who know me personally will confirm that I also love to collect cows... not literary of course :-)


The farmer



Just born that morning! 

Yummy stuff!


Hot bangs, ladies!
  
You wanna see my tongue?! 

Mine is cooler anyway!



Blue-eyes cow! 

 Guess what this cool thing is for?



Labeling 

Aging


 Salty bath

Tot ziens!

If you would like to explore my world of photography, please stop by: www.fotodelray.com
I specialize in engagement and wedding, family, portraiture, school, and event photography.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,