Yanni my Yanni!

Wonders keep visiting my family. I cannot stop wondering how magical it is to see this little face, receive and reflect these soft smiles and cute giggles, hug this little body, and kiss these gentle cheeks! Yann was born in the beginning of autumn like a rise of a bright fall sun... Our family constellation is growing :-)

P.S. It took me some time to write about my son. Here is already 7 months and finally I did it! So here is the story starting from the belly...




(Photo credit: Michiel Fokkema at www.michielfokkema.nl)


First smiles

Happy family, winter holidays time

The Hat Parade :-)




 (Photo credit: Michiel Fokkema at www.michielfokkema.nl)



 (Photo credit: Michiel Fokkema at www.michielfokkema.nl)



My boyz

 (Photo credit: Michiel Fokkema at www.michielfokkema.nl)

 If you would like to explore my world of photography, please stop by: www.fotodelray.com
I specialize in engagement and wedding, family, portraiture, school, and event photography.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,